Funny Times on servers

What are the funnyest times you've had on a server?

Mine is when I got stuck in an interior while I was videoing (of course I'd hidden chat) and I was trying to use the /exit command and realised 10 minutes later that I was kicked for a high ping... xD

I have fun trolling people. So... all the time.

When i was N00B and first joined SA-MP, some girl (shemale) offered me Sex on TDM server,and we went to CJ buyable house at Marina beach,and fucked her/him using anims, then he logged off and joined,claiming to be the brother of the sister i fucked and he spawned a sea sparrow and killed me and (someone else) for that reason, wounder if he was using TWO PCs,but i was a real dumbass,cause i did e-sex over SA-MP xD, To be honest
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issam
View Post
When i was N00B and first joined SA-MP, some girl (shemale) offered me Sex on TDM server,and we went to CJ buyable house at Marina beach,and fucked her/him using anims, then he logged off and joined,claiming to be the brother of the sister i fucked and he spawned a sea sparrow and killed me and (someone else) for that reason, wounder if he was using TWO PCs,but i was a real dumbass,cause i did e-sex over SA-MP xD, To be honest
He
Most interesting story i ever heard.

Ontopic: Mines was when i trolled the owner and pissed him off until i got banned. (range ban)

A cheater joined my server as I've been hanging around in the air (freezed) ...
Dialog: (as far as I remember)
Quote:

Cheater: Hey, are you cheatin', too?
Me: eeeeh ....
Cheater: Which tool do you use? I use [The well known cheating program out there]

Then he flew around.
I banned him with that reason: "Admin-Mode :P"*

* These texts were translated by me as it happened on german

I have fun taking the piss out of those who tend to want more then they can afford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
View Post
I have fun taking the piss out of those who tend to want more then they can afford.
LOL!! Thats funny :P

Play with cheaters (freeze, mute - flaming them), for about 5 minutes; then ban them. It always gets the entire server laughing!

A guy once came to our server. He begged for admin for half an hour. When we banned him, he came back with proxy (IP changer). When we told him to fuck off for the 2000th time, he said 'ok' and left.
Weird?

Lol that was lucky...