scripter have been asked for helping a support server for Blackturbo

I m asking for some help here i m making a Support Server for BlackTurbo's Looney but i need scripters!. I m using the gamemode SATDM_v9RE But its just need be edit. biz and House And Vehicle's Vehicle need be buyable and house's there need to be a house icon in it and need to be buyable too. Also the biz need to be buyable And we need tunned cars like what bt want to have tunned sultan's elegy flash stuff like that. Also Adminskin id 217 Memeby 216. Commands need to be edit too /rc /callcar1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5<---- Slots. I dont know this is copyright but i want this commands also /buyh buyhouse /buyv buy vehicle. Also the cars can be fix 100% if i do /godcar then the car will lose a door or somthing else go broke but its will not explode The car. Ps Do you think you ar good enough? For this job Response on this topic!! And Help me with this support server. Support.bttdm@hotmail.com .
(scripters will get a Rcon Rank!!)

No Money, No Honey, man

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4M3Ov3r
Посмотреть сообщение
No Money, No Honey, man
Man, am I going crazy or your avatar is changing every hour or so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMonk3y
Посмотреть сообщение
Man, am I going crazy or your avatar is changing every hour or so...
It never changes, mine was black, but i changed it to white, now wannabes are using the black one..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No Money, No Honey, man
Word. Why someone should spend his time and script for you? People please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tour15
Посмотреть сообщение
Word. Why someone should spend his time and script for you? People please...
That's my famous line, i think you've seen me post that more than THREE HUNDRED times, and the THREE HUNDRED times people asked for scripters, they got nothin without money ..

I've scripted for lots of people without asking for money in return, not saying I will script for free though, just stating I have, and some people do.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That's my famous line, i think you've seen me post that more than THREE HUNDRED times, and the THREE HUNDRED times people asked for scripters, they got nothin without money ..
Haha ye i noticed thats your favourite quote dude. Keep posting it i love it :P

lol ... i want to pay for it:P But come on its scripting not that you make a newsoftware how mutch do you guys ask to edit the gamemode

Depends what do you want us to edit.