Read name from table and put into '/' - OnPlayerCommand

Okey so how i can read teleport name from the table and let it read in OnPlayerCommandPerformed/Received(?) to let it works with '/' symbol because i won't to use OnPlayerText for it.

-cut-

Any ideas? i tried with it but with no good results.

I don't get it.
Perhaps you can explain more.

This code reading from the table positions. I won't use it in OnPlayerText to let it read like -[TelName] but like /[TelName]. I won't to create commands it should automaticly create when player type for example /ls. You understand me, now?

I don't need to print because OnPlayerCommandPerformed sending me sound if(!success) then it's obvious command has not readed.

This works in OnPlayerText:
-cut-

But as i said i wan't to have '/' symbol.

P.S
What you need to print from this function? i will print it.

Okey.. so how i can make it in OnPlayerCommandPerformed?

-cut-

Nothing has been print.. any ideas?

P.S
Usually i using print to get bugs as you can see my topics. The last times i helped people a lot so maybe it's time to let someone help me?

Am.. i dind't create any command. I only using OnPlayerCommandPerformed and it should automaticly put symbol '/'.

edit://
I found it! check it:

-cut-
This works like: /[veh_name]

Okey so.. i made something. I need more testing so wait for results.

P.S
Try to help me with your GetGroupName from Y_Groups.. maybe you got other idea how to do this.

Okey so.

-cut-

It works but when i type for example /teles, /kick or other it's sending me a PlayerPlaySound.. any ideas how to fix it? I tried.. Because when i type if(success) reading teleport with stop.

I understand what i wrote because it's.. if(!success) then command will create for teleport but if command is true (defined) sound will play.. but i don't have any idea..

Am.. i don't think so there's other way to fix it than if(!success)PlayerPlaySound and other code under. It will just send sound when player type teleport name.

Topic - lock.