I need a scripter for a new upcoming Roleplay server.

Hello let me introduce me and my project, i've ran'd several RP servers and it have always been a succes.

What do i need I need a good scripter, who's experienced with roleplay scripting.

What i do offer: I offer you a co-owner posistion in the staff team.

Contact me on messenger for more information -> Nicogaming@hotmail.com

a Danish scripter would be awesome, even though everyone is alright.

People like you cause the hosted list to be over populated with shitty roleplay servers ..

Co-owner position is the staff team adds to the scripter more work.
No thanks.

Name atleast two of your 'succesfull' servers?

Just an FYI. Most scripters are not looking for a "Co-Owner" position. If they wanted to be in-charge they could easily code and start up their own servers. Not trying to cause a flame but don't start a roleplay server because those are the ones you see with the most players and you need to be in-charge, that will lead to a failed server. My advice since most people that post for stuff like this are just looking for power, join an existing server and play around, get on an admin team and see what goes on. Don't go to random servers and say "1 can haz adm1n?" not how it works. Good luck in the future, and if you can try and learn how to script for yourself, it's a great skill to have in this age of technology.

I am a scripter willing to take your Co-Owner position...

You can test me or whatever, the reason why I offer my scripting for free is cause I'm bored and don't have anything else to do.

Accept my MSN request and we'll talk more about the script or add my MSN, Desertsoulz@hotmail.com