How to change it ???

Hi guys i need help from you. My friend downloaded a server in which he says that it has its website writen on the corner. how to change it. I dont know too so i cant help him. he is not on samp so he told me to post

You can easily search for the website in the script by pushing CTRL+F when opened in Pawno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You can easily search for the website in the script by pushing CTRL+F when opened in Pawno.
No No No i mean that it appears in the top corner of the server screen not the pawno.

You said that your friend obtained this script and when it is loaded in the server, a website appears on the screen. That website is set to display by the script, therefore you need to search the script for that website when the script is opened in Pawno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You said that your friend obtained this script and when it is loaded in the server, a website appears on the screen. That website is set to display by the script, therefore you need to search the script for that website when the script is opened in Pawno.
Ok thanks but can you give me the code of that website so tht i can search it almost have 8000 lines. XD

CTRL + F "www.theurl.com/.org/.net" whatever it is.

Open the script using pawno compiler, once you have opened it and you are viewing hit either press the Hotkeys CTRL + F for the search function or Click on the search function at the top tool bar, once you have opened the search popup, type in what you would like to remove this could be things such as - the website url that you're talking about in the top corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixB
Посмотреть сообщение
Open the script using pawno compiler, once you have opened it and you are viewing hit either press the Hotkeys CTRL + F for the search function or Click on the search function at the top tool bar, once you have opened the search popup, type in what you would like to remove this could be things such as - the website url that you're talking about in the top corner.
ok thx