Some questions

Hello.

I want to know how to back weapons in DB.

I will not create a field for each slot and each number of munitions.

I thought to do something like weapon1 [ammunition], weapon2 [ammunition]

But is there a function to retrieve data using a regex?

---------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for a host that costs 5 Ђ maximum in the first month and offers 50 to 100 slots ...

In commands such as / am, how can the message be sent if you enter the id of the person (that already), but if we enter its name or part of its name?

So, to do so: /pm 12 Hi or /pm kiki Hi

In the same idea, how, in the administrative commands in order to get an id or 'all'?

For example: /life 4 would restore his life to the id 4, but /life all would restore life to all the world.

I do not know how to do it ... I could see if all went with strrest or if id is returned with strval, but I do not see how to do both ...

Function that returns mysql_ping if the connection to the database was successful?

How Can I place an order of banishment and temporary jail?

There is Ban (), but it is not temporary ...

There should be the count of hours / days, and I do not see how to do that.

And the jail, I only count as is done when the player is connected ...

Should I play with the timestamp?

Thank you very much !

What are you using, ZCMD? And for 5$ you can max get 40slots.
Don't host a server if you online think 'not higher then 4$ and I want 100slots'

I use strcmp.

All right, I have to find accommodation intant OVH.

I also added a question I missed ...

thank you

Up...

What I want to do is possible or I have to use two different commands such as /life and /lifeall?

Oh, and three more things:

I saw on servers locking systems of cars, inftead eject the person who has just entered, do not enter at all (it was an animation instead of a person who tries to open the door).

-------------------------------------------------- ----------

I have a spec comands and an order to stop it.

When an administrator spec a player, contact information, weapons and money are saved in variables (Float for contact information, an array with 13 slots and the id of the weapon and ammunition, and MAX_PLAYERS).

I also have a variable spec [MAX_PLAYERS] passing true.

When you stop the spec, that we respawn.

So I put in the OnPlayerSpawn if spec [playerid] was true, the player found contact information, weapons and money.

This is not the case ...

Y-a-there really a respawn?

-----------

How to create a bot attack?

I mean, like a zombie, but with a weapon.

If you detect a player in this area, we have a number of bots armed with certain weapons that are moving towards the player and attack.

I have consulted several tutorials on bots, but most speak of bots, which repeat the same action, and are to be recorded.

Thank you!

PS : I know it's been great, but I prefer that than to 36 posts ... And I would have all the keys in hand to finish for server if these issues are resolved ...

Up...