[HELP] Object Problem

Hello i have this object problem, were the object's just appear **watch the video below so you can see what i mean in more detail**

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPr43OcodNQ[/ame]

Anyone know a fix? :/

Lol.. xD you know what i think? there's no way to fix it. But maybe Streamer Plugin by Incognito can help? i don't know because i don't playing with object too much My friend making them for me and all is fine but sometimes i think i get the same think what you got. Or.. when you're too high.

It happens when you so high, there is not a fix for that.

Edit: Any streamer isn't the solution.

And, i am using Incognito streamer. And i think there is a fix? :/ becouse i've seen loads of server were all there objects load perfect, and there's are in the sky, hmmm

I have seen on the one of servers they made black textdraw with letters: "Proszę czekać" [ENG]"Please wait..." and then after few seconds deleting textdraw. When the texdraw was display it just a few seconds to load objects with SetPlayerPos there and TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, false);

Ah, it suck's i just made a huge sky map, and i've got this problem =( lol

Requestat in Pace :>

It happens in a lot of servers, some objects loads ok but others not. (Like your map)

The only thing is exit the vehicle and enter again on it.

Thanks, just gonna delete the map, and start a new one. lol

Noo. Use what Riddick todl you. As on GamerX add Times and teleport player before he starts to drive.

Allright, i'll try that.