School Roleplay ?

Ok, for you ones that go to school, I'm sure you come home to play SA:MP and get your mind off school. Lol.

I would think that anyways, atleast if I was still in school and when I was, that's the way it was. I doubt any one will join, unique idea I guess though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Playa
View Post
Well, you have the noobs who's English is poor, so they won't be learning shit because they'll be running around the school all day, and shit like that.

Maybe the owner of the server can be the principal, the co-owner (if assigned) can be the secretary, and you can hire other people to work for the school, and teach the people, and when you hand them their diploma, they can go out the school and get a job, buy a car/house, etc.

This happened on another server I was a scripter at. It was a side feature I made, where you had to go to school for a job (but it was college, not school), and there were usually like 2 shootings, I know it's sick, but hey, at least it's not real like that Columbine bullshit, I mean really? Reenacting a horrible tragedy in a Grand Theft Auto game, running around hallways with virtual Tec9's killing virtual people . It's fucking sick.
lol true, but i mean just a way to virtualize the whole thing, like just freeze the persons player in the seat and have ts3 in the background. atleast it would give internet schooled kids a little bit of interaction with other people.

I am making a server.. Was planned 3 months ago.

www.highschoolroleplay.nightforum.net

Lol....

That would be Nice Actually...I Will join it if someone did it

I might join it.
Why?:
I can create a whole new identity! Becoming populair, deal drugs in the hallway.
Kicking ass all the time! Poop on the teachers desk! YEAH!
I want a school roleplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
View Post
I might join it.
Why?:
I can create a whole new identity! Becoming populair, deal drugs in the hallway.
it could be cool, but with bad admin's, and immature owners, it would be a real flop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
View Post
I might join it.
Why?:
This.

F**K YEAH!!

OT: I think it would be better to add that 'school' feature in the rp server.

Lol i am going to script this(First map it ofc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
View Post
it could be cool, but with bad admin's, and immature owners, it would be a real flop.
Immature teachers ghhahahahaha,

off/on topic
Ima join high school roleplay

What about an attendance system and skipping the school?
BackBenchers FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrab_mujeeb
View Post
What about an attendance system and skipping the school?
BackBenchers FTW!
that'd be off the hook...:O
literally!

I don't think your server would achieve the required population to be able to roleplay this. I would not do this on a multiplayer game, but It would be interesting on a single player game.

Well the topic author has been banned, so keep posting in this thread is pretty useless.