The Cars respawn, but why?

Hi!
My Problem is that all cars in my server respawn after a few minutes. This is not so good because i have an rl server. The cars are added with AddStaticVehicle..., and a few of them with SetVehicleNumberPlate(AddStaticVehicle...
Thanks for helping!

Use AddStaticVehicleEx, You can set a timer for the cars to respawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerRestart
Посмотреть сообщение
Use AddStaticVehicleEx, You can set a timer for the cars to respawn.
Extending ServerRestarts answer,

Take a look at this.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AddStaticVehicleEx

This will teach you more of AddStaticVehicleEx

pawn Код:
(modelid, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:angle, color1, color2, respawn_delay)

Okay so if i want that they never respawn I can do it like this? AddStaticVehicleEx(596,1529.6339,-1683.7720,5.6124,270.5692, 29, 29, 99999);

You can always destroy the vehicle. Take a look at this.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/DestroyVehicle

Instead of AddStaticVehicleEx i would use CreateVehicle. (if you wouldn't want the car to spawn back)

okay i said this the wrong way... what i mean is: i go with a police car to a 24/7, i get out of the car then I wait a few minutes and suddenly my car is away. it's now again at the police department. but i dont want this. and i dont want to destroy the vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXGaryXx
Посмотреть сообщение
okay i said this the wrong way... what i mean is: i go with a police car to a 24/7, i get out of the car then I wait a few minutes and suddenly my car is away. it's now again at the police department. but i dont want this. and i dont want to destroy the vehicle.
So, your telling me (Correct me if im wrong) You DO NOT Want the car to disappear?

Try your code to see if it works i guess.

pawn Код:
AddStaticVehicleEx(596,1529.6339,-1683.7720,5.6124,270.5692, 29, 29, 99999);

Yes this is exactly what I mean^^ okay ill try it...