Admin System And Fort Carison GM [WOrking]

Hey guys! I FInished My Fort Carison GameMode !! Now All I Need Is A Register/login System And Admin System
Can you Guys Make A Simple Admin System With 4 Level's For Me After I Finished Add The Admin System and Add More CMD's TO It I Can Publish It

Plz Guys I Really Need Help

Код:
b) Do not bump
Some people apparently think they are important enough to bump their own topic after 10 minutes.
You can bump topics when the last reply is at least 48 hours old, and it needs to have useful information about your problem.

SO NO Good Scriptor in Samp Haha VAt A FUnny Thing

Why you are acting like a retard? You can't even spell some words, 'Scriptor' 'VAt'. Don't caps so much.
I can't even read normal your startpost. Nobody is going to create a register system for you.

OoO Ok Really Then Can You Anser my Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by windartist
Посмотреть сообщение
OoO Ok Really Then Can You Anser my Question
Quit With Your Caps, It Is Annoying You Understand Me?

And where is your question? You are only asking if someone can create a new system for you. In a retarded way.

I Want a Score saving system + 1 kill = 1 score + Easy Ownage Like 2 shot and your Out
These Are For My Fort Carison Gm

Last time that I say it, don't use that shift/caps button so much. It's annoying ok?
And that's not even a question, that's called a request, and that's not even actually what you requested.
In the startpost it's saying 'Admin system with commands' and now you are saying something difference.

No one will help you because you acting like you know everything, and i found some post by you on another thread saying this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by windartist
Посмотреть сообщение
Haha Your A LoL You Cant Even Put THe AddPlayerClass Properly ||HAhAhahaahahah||