How to upload an UCP to my site

Alright, so today i downloaded and UCP but my problem is i dont know how to upload it to my website. Can someone help me please.

Transferring files between computers is usually done through an FTP client such as FileZilla to an FTP server provided by the hoster. They should be providing you with the FTP server details so you can login to your account and transfer files. Some hosters also provide a website control panel where you can also perform file uploads. This is all dependant on your provider.

Ehh, I still dont get it, Also, are you dutch?

Download a FTP client. f ex; FileZilla. ****** abit and you will find it. Also you can use www.phphulp.nl < = Your language.

How can you have a website if you don't know how to transfer any files? Wouldn't that be totally contradictory?

Can i get the link of your website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilanjay
Посмотреть сообщение
Can i get the link of your website?
I'm not sure what you mean by that, the link to my web hosting account or something? no.

Here's the step to set up your own website:

1. Get a web hosting package, either free or payed
2. Upload your files with FileZilla or a similar FTP client
3. Browse to your website to see your pages (example: http://www.yourwebsite.com/yourpages.php)

I don't think I can help you any further though, since it's quite obvious that you are not the brightest type when it comes to web development.