Help on Raven's roleplay

Hello guys. The problem is that players cannot be seen in the map like other GM. No one can be seen so it gets very annoying. Maybe who ever has Raven roleplay as their GM can understand my problem. Also I'm new in scripting so please help me on how to put the code and where. Thanks.

i think it was orignally designed to be like this cause it is roleplay

Well... i don't think you played RolePlay server Before - IRL you don't see people on the Radar / Map with colors and squares...RolePlay is acting like real life - if you want people to be seen on the map then you mean a Stunt / FreeRoam / DM / TDM server - Download one of Those GM and use it..But there is no ANY RP Servers / GM's will Make Players appear on map

Go to your gamemodeinit, and change:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerMarkers( 0 );
to:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerMarkers( 1 );
Note: you can also use 2 to show it on map only when near a player. Read more here and here.

Hmm yeah it's good for RP server's but here I need one for my server so everyone can see where others are. Is there any solution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
Go to your gamemodeinit, and change:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerMarkers( 0 );
to:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerMarkers( 1 );
Note: you can also use 2 to show it on map only when near a player. Read more here and here.
Okay I've searched that and I got

//ShowPlayerMarkers(false);
DisableInteriorEnterExits();
EnableStuntBonusForAll(0);

Now what?

Change:
pawn Код:
to:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerMarkers( 1 );

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
Change:
pawn Код:
to:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerMarkers( 1 );
how to make it for one player only i want it to hide only one player not everyone

Sorry to inform you, but you can't.
Код:
OnPlayerMarkers
does not have that parameters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrab_mujeeb
Посмотреть сообщение
how to make it for one player only i want it to hide only one player not everyone
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer