Windows 7 Prob

well guys ... im having sux prob with windows 7

im using windos 7 home basic and every thing was working great untill today :/

the prob is ..
PS: i got the first pic from ****** to show u. second pic is from my laptop

my main theme is Windows 7 home basic ( look at the start bar how its look like )

but when i join GTA SAN its auto change to a normal theme ( look how the start bar changed )

and when i leave the game, every thing back good just like pic number 1.

but today nth happend :/ when i left the game the theme didnt change ( still like pic 2 ). i have to restart the laptop to see the main theme ( like pic 1 ) and when i join the Game theme be like pic number 2 again and never change. :/

i've tried "change color scheme" nth happend! i pressed applay on both of them and both of them still like pic number 2.

so my question is .. why the theme is not changing again when i leave the game and how i fix this prob ?

i rly need the help cuz i cant live with this theme -.- its sux.

thanks

Easy!
Start Button
Control Panel
Under Appearance and Personalization Click "Change the theme"
Under Aero Themes select "Windows 7" And it will appear again!, Anyway I leave it the same way since I game and a lot of games change it and its a waste of time letting it go each time. It also s faster.

It happens to use less resources. The same for when you open windows and such. So more of your resources go towards the game.

And I have never had it not come back to normal. I suggest you right click on your desktop and go to Personalize than Windows Color

maybe bad graphicall driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylleron
Посмотреть сообщение
maybe bad graphicall driver
Best signature, above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
Easy!
Start Button
Control Panel
Under Appearance and Personalization Click "Change the theme"
Under Aero Themes select "Windows 7" And it will appear again!, Anyway I leave it the same way since I game and a lot of games change it and its a waste of time letting it go each time. It also s faster.
windows 7 home basic dosnt have "Appearance and Personalization" i cant find it in contolr panel and even on desktop when i use right click.

PS: @ylleron, bro its not bad trust me. every thing was working epic untill lastnight! why the theme stoped changing after i close da game idk why ! even when i change from "change color scheme" it wont change :/

Make sure you have actually closed gta_sa.exe properly (check task manager), as it checks if that file is still open before restoring the theam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [bs]_lancer
Посмотреть сообщение
windows 7 home basic dosnt have "Appearance and Personalization" i cant find it in contolr panel and even on desktop when i use right click.

PS: @ylleron, bro its not bad trust me. every thing was working epic untill lastnight! why the theme stoped changing after i close da game idk why ! even when i change from "change color scheme" it wont change :/
Are you administrator on your computer? If you are then you should be able to see "Appearance and Personalization" for sure!
If you are not then maybe someone limited your access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNExtreme
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you administrator on your computer? If you are then you should be able to see "Appearance and Personalization" for sure!
If you are not then maybe someone limited your access
^this
might be because Aero Theme somehow completely got disabled.

Use Microsoft Help on how to enable your Aero Theme.

My guess is that it's about the gfx driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [bs]_lancer
Посмотреть сообщение

Ahh, You may have a virus, I know there is a virus for Windows XP that did that, I don't know about 7 but it's probably there too. Try getting a virus scanner and finding it. Or if it isn't, Is Home Basic the same with desktop backrounds and themes as Windows 7 Starter? Cause I know that Starter hates doing everything cool.