[Map] Bone County Mapping V1

This is my first mapping release to the SA-MP community.
If interested in getting mapping done by me you can contact me by pm, and we will go from there.

Please comment on what you liked, didn't like, or could be changed. So when i release V2 ill know what to take out/change.

Hope you enjoy the video (was put together by a buddy: Lilrebel17)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTv3X0NPiJ0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTv3X0NPiJ0[/ame]

This isn't a showroom. You have to post the source/files or get out ->

Dude shut up half of these freaking post dont have download links trolls need to get off the samp fourms.

Thanks Bud For defending me, Ill have to make you something

i like it simple but too good mapping :3 7/10 for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by colo_sn_0
Посмотреть сообщение
i like it simple but too good mapping :3 7/10 for me
Thanks Man, Did you think of anything that needed to be changed or deleted

Wow A-W-E-S-O-M-E

well i really want this :P

what about link bro

btw - Great Mapping! 8/10

i wanted to give u 10 but i didnt like the PD at all..
its just not neccessery there.

overall GREAT! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilrebel17
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude shut up half of these freaking post dont have download links trolls need to get off the samp fourms.
Well- in his defense, he's actually right. The screenshots and videos section is appropriate place to put these kind of threads, since the map has no source code. Also, chill the f out man, he barely responded angry, and you yet just freaking snapped.

Right, back on topic- I like some of these maps, but some are meh. The airport can be accessible via the bridge at the top. And the town could be improved by not adding a ton of those "ghost" buildings, you can add other building too, with trash, some particle fires, as well with the must-be weather (More specifically, the sandstorm, or blue fog kind of weather).

I'd give it a 6.5/10.

Thank you, ill see what i can do when i start build v2, also the ghost buildings where just for a death match server that didn't want to do interiors

VERY COOL !:]
can i have the download link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DownLoaD_
Посмотреть сообщение
VERY COOL !:]
can i have the download link?
No bro, for Drakin this Thread its just a showroom , i agree with Luis

Could you please reword that, i could not really understand your english

Great Drake, i like your mapping skills. I hope you wont get in trouble because this doesn't belongs here. Next time open threads like these in "Screenshots and Videos". For other guys, please don't be such a d*ck. You should help him, don't annoy him with words like "DOWNLOAD LINK?! DELETE THIS THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD! WTF IS THIS?! THERE IS NO DL"...

Really, Great work DrakeSobo. I'm here to help. Don't listen to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrki_Drakula
Посмотреть сообщение
Great Drake, i like your mapping skills. I hope you wont get in trouble because this doesn't belongs here. Next time open threads like these in "Screenshots and Videos". For other guys, please don't be such a d*ck. You should help him, don't annoy him with words like "DOWNLOAD LINK?! DELETE THIS THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD! WTF IS THIS?! THERE IS NO DL"...

Really, Great work DrakeSobo. I'm here to help. Don't listen to others.
I totally agree. Great job, man

Код:
   1. This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 24 seconds.
Код:
   1. This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.
I hate that so much lol...

Quote:

Code:
1. This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 24 seconds.
Code:
1. This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.
I hate that so much lol...

Lol...me too

Quote:

1. This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Thanks guys for the support

Ehhh. That map looks creative.

realy awesome , please give me an download link on pm , i can't wait v2

UPDATE

Started V2 Please Comment on anything you would like to see in v2