Run time error 19

Hello, I have a problem here with my .amx..

When I run the server, the consols says:

Код:
Script[gamemodes/project.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
Can you please help me?

You didnt load all of your plugins correctly. Make sure there .so files if your using samp4free.com Also make sure you named them right and that there in your server.cfg

1. Make sure you have the main callback in your gamemode:

pawn Код:
main()
{
}
EDIT: Thinking of the wrong error (Below is correct though).

Also, make sure that you have all of your plugins/scripts in the right folders.

Are you using plugins or includes that you might forgot?
OR you might deleted MAIN...

EDIT: Always too late

main() { } //it fixes the Script[gamemodes/Project.amx]: Run time error 20: "Invalid index parameter <bad entry point>"

But I am facing the 19's Run time error :S

streamer.dll audio.dll regex.dll sscanf.dll Whirlpool.dll regex.dll All are in, includes are all installed :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehab1911
Посмотреть сообщение
streamer.dll audio.dll regex.dll sscanf.dll Whirlpool.dll regex.dll All are in, includes are all installed :S
Whater Server hosting company are you going with? With your using SAMP4Free instead of .dll its .so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey HD
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure there .so files if your using samp4free.com
Totally irrelevant for your first post when helping someone.

Ehab, have you even attempted to check if you have the main() function included? Open up your server.cfg, lets take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
Посмотреть сообщение
Totally irrelevant for your first post when helping someone.

Ehab, have you even attempted to check if you have the main() callback included? Open up your server.cfg, lets take a look.
How would Main be in server.cfg? dosnt seem right. And sir, File 19 is also, or is from missing plugins, and or failed to load plugins. He was specific enough if he was using the samp4free.com because like many people do they try to load .dll Now before |--you--| post. Make sure you actually get the full 411.

Main callback is in your script...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey HD
Посмотреть сообщение
How would Main be in server.cfg? dosnt seem right. And sir, File 19 is also, or is from missing plugins, and or failed to load plugins. He was specific enough if he was using the samp4free.com because like many people do they try to load .dll Now before |--you--| post. Make sure you actually get the full 411.

Main callback is in your script...
Did I even say his main() function was in his .cfg file? I asked him to open his .cfg file. Hmm, but it did sound a little funny the way I said it though =\