Custom mods imported in the SAMP server?

Hi,

I know this is available on MTA, but is it available on SAMP? Like, players on your server will all see the same modifications for vehicles/skins that you've put.

Thanks!

No, you can't. Some servers might use this, but to use it - you need to download practically 1.3gb of content to play on a server and you need a client for the plugin on everyone's computer to do so which players are unlikely to install.

SA-MP is appreciated by quite a few players, including myself, for lacking this feature - so you're not forced to download crap to play at a server.

Mhm...

How does that "SAMP.img" thing work?

I presume samp.img contains the new 0.3c objects. You can't remotely alter the samp.img file through your SA-MP server with native SA-MP functions, if that's what you're asking.

What I mean is, how can I modify a vehicle's .txd and .dff in SAMP.img if they aren't in it? I'd tell my members to download our new SAMP.img

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP is appreciated by quite a few players, including myself, for lacking this feature - so you're not forced to download crap to play at a server.
One of my favorite things about SA-MP.

look. SA-MP doesn't have option to get other player's files. Your dff and txd files aren't related to samp.img file. They are related to gta3.img file. How SA-MP works? It only gets co-ordinates etc. Example: Your client get message that player in Vehicle ID 514 is approaching to you. It gets his co-ordinates and from YOUR gta3.img load model 514 and put it on those co-ordinates.