So much problems

Good morning.

I still have several problems on the coding of my server:

- I have a score that is displayed in the menu "tab", but how to display it below the life?
Same for a potential position.

(for the rank, I think we should use a function to display text, I do not know why, but there there a preset for the score?)

If not, how to put the text right where I want? If I do it with coordinates, if someone has a smaller screen or larger, everything will chamboullй ...

- How to ensure that if a player is in the same team as another, it can not take away life, either by shooting or carkill. I did not find any events to fire, or the removal of a person's life.

- I do not intend to add a lot of mapping. Just a few gates and stairs. This poses no problem to add a dozen objects via code?

- (Most important) Would you know a FS with a registration system + connection with registration files / bd? I do not even sure how it works, and I can not find a good FS in the English, or they are with other things and I can not break them down.

- When I have a registration system, if I for example: new spawnCash[MAX_PLAYERS];
The current player id is 12 and has $ 150,000. He disconnects, another person logs on and takes the id 12. It will have $ 150,000? If so, should I reset the variables to disconnect if they are not reset.

- I read a tutorial to make bots that do a loop path, but how do the bots that appear only when a player enters a zone, and attack that player, approaching towards him? And bots that attack only the vehicle without moving? I do not necessarily need code but an explanation.

Thank you in advance!

lol why dont u just make a new server cuz thats alot 2 fix