[FilterScript] [FS] LQM! - Lordy's Quake Messages Version 1.0[Beta]

Hi guys, this is yet another one of my filter scripts that is still in Beta testing, meaning I need YOU! to test it for me. Information about this Filter Script can be found below and can be read inside the readme that comes with the filter script as well as installation instructions.
  • Name: LQM - Lordy's Quake Messages
  • Description: This Filter Script adds automated messages to your server to players who just won’t die! If a player gets a certain amount of kills without dieing, they get a message to say they are dominating for example, They get a different message every 4 kills without dieing and then after a while it become every two kills.
  • Release Date: 31 January 2008
  • Version: 1.0 [Beta]
  • Author: Lordy (BigHitter)
  • Credits:
    • Me (Creating it)
  • Other Information: Please post here about any bugs that you may find..remember this is only a second release and therefore some bugs may be found although I have tested it well, I have only been able to test it on my own...please try with more than one of you...
  • Future Plans: Waiting for Suggestions, maybe adding some more messages.
  • Download Link:Version 1.0

HEAD SHOT !

cmg4life is UnStoppable !

oops wrong description, tried being lazy and getting away with it...updated now, sorry...

nice

Thanks for the comment lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by [M
cmg4life ]
HEAD SHOT !

too mach CS..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FujiNNN
Quote:
Originally Posted by [M
cmg4life ]
HEAD SHOT !

too mach CS..
Its coming from UT!!

So guys, any look testing it so far? I havent had chance to yet...my comp re-starts whilst playing GTA:SA-mp or sp. I am trying to install it onto another computer now, then hopefully I can test myself...

~~Lordy

IS when you kill many player tell you head shot or ultra or anythink ?

Lol i made something like that ages ago