DCMD or ZCMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
The amount of lines and commands in a script mean absolutely nothing. You can create an advanced mode with less than 100,000 lines and 100 commands. By the way, if you change DCMD to ZCMD the speed of command processing will blow your mind.
I know most of you like zcmd, but I prefer use dcmd. Never anyone(of players, admins..) did give complain because commands processing slow, because difference is in ms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inteso
Посмотреть сообщение
I know most of you like zcmd, but I prefer use dcmd. Never anyone(of players, admins..) did give complain because commands processing slow, because difference is in ms.
Let me give you a scenario:

You have a server with 328 players online and the most common command use is /vehicle (to spawn a vehicle). Out of those 328 players, 100 of them do the command at the same time. Considering PAWN is single-threaded, each command will need to be processed one by one. With DCMD the time it takes for the entire command to execute will be noticeable by a lot of those players who performed the command. With ZCMD only a few of those players will really experience noticeable lag-time after executing the command.