Questions

Dear users,

six days passed whitout doing anything good. I'm new to San Andreas MP and I really don't understand things. I ask for support via msn, forums, searched on ******, etc. and everybody says "you need to script" ! Okay... i will learn to script (learning functions for sa-mp; I already know pawn lagnuage but for cstrike specialization), but first I want to make a server. But how? Like other game servers, downloading repacks, files, etc. than opening the server and learning things. I saw 10 - 11 year old kids opening a server with reg. acc. page, different role play servers and I ask for support, and they told me that they are scripters and they never will help me! Than I ask how they are connected the reg. acc. page with a mysql server, than they sad "oh... what means mysql"? So... I don't think that I need to learn scripting first, I think I need to download installed and compiled server (with full plugins and scripts) than with some "data / information" (to know what I'm playing) start to learn scripting for samp. I'm know what I'm doing, but in a wrong place... I don't find any data. So please, (I'm begging) post some replys with usefull link, repacks, tutorials. Please HELP ME !

Best regrads,
MHz

Let me tell you something. Something useful.

So you're new to SAMP, have you been playing on any servers? If i'm honest, I wouldn't try and open a server, while you don't even know how to use SAMP correctly.

I wouldn't even attempt at opening a server till you have played, a little at least.

When you have done so, you will see how to run things, you will retrieve experience of playing, then you can move on to managing servers etc.

Quote:

cstrike specialization

I didn't no Pawn language was used anywhere in any Value based games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't no Pawn language was used anywhere in any Value based games.
Do your research, it's not hard.