Hunger System/Sleep System

What do you think of having a Hunger System in a role play server?

What do you think of having a sleep system in a role play server?

It's already been done before, on a couple of Roleplay servers. Not advertising but Ascension Roleplay or what ever it's called now, has a sleep, thirst, hunger systems.

Edit: And i'm reporting for your forums for legal issues to invision power board. Your forum is obviously nulled and missing the license.

And do you like it or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
It's already been done before, on a couple of Roleplay servers. Not advertising but Ascension Roleplay or what ever it's called now, has a sleep, thirst, hunger systems.

Edit: And i'm reporting for your forums for legal issues to invision power board. Your forum is obviously nulled and missing the license.
You do know that you can buy add-ons to remove all branding/license information?
That's what i've done on my community. (I don't know that guy, nor if he's using pirated IPB or not).

Sleep system sounds cool, never saw it in any roleplay server so far.

Hunger system is also pretty good, but in my opinion sleep system is much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение

Forums?
My Friends that owns another server lets me use them.
What do you mean reported and nulled?
I just liked them for the layout are they illegal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer1710
Посмотреть сообщение
Forums?
My Friends that owns another server lets me use them.
What do you mean reported and nulled?
I just liked them for the layout are they illegal?
When forums are nulled, it basically removes the need for them to be licensed. That is illegal to do.

Ok I am Sorry they are being taken down now!