Creating an RP Game mode

I am going to create a script which is RP, So bring all those Idea's and I dont need help in it, but it is appreciated and please keep all comments like "Nobody will help you" and other negative comments to a minimum. thanks

My ideas are:
Dynamic faction system - 0/100
Dynamic House system - 0/100
And Local chat and Local OOC chat are going to be their aswell, as I cant forget about them
admin commands are going to be their aswell as they are needed.

I am going to start it, so it may take a couple of months.

I wish...everyone would stop making useless topics like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
I am going to start it, so it may take a couple of months.
Well, I'm not trying to criticize, but if you'll be making this "new" RP gamemode, you'll need to have a little more time than "couple of months", otherwise it won't be really different from any other GF-based RP gamemode, ...

EDIT: ...which is like 90% of SA-MP RP servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRyder
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I'm not trying to criticize, but if you'll be making this "new" RP gamemode, you'll need to have a little more time than "couple of months".
Completely untrue. I made a full RP script with over 250 commands in two monthes. You just have to actually work than sit here on the forums and wait for ideas..

i am sailing a full sa rp but its worth 50% coz its in full sa i make it in 1 year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Completely untrue. I made a full RP script with over 250 commands in two monthes. You just have to actually work than sit here on the forums and wait for ideas..
I agree with you! You can always create good GM's if you have idea what you want to do...
Although I never understood why do people judge their scripts by how many commands they have...
I know that your commands are not something like "/kill" or as simple as that, but the system is actually what counts. Commands are here just to connect your system and player.

You mean you will start and then stop and dont care about it? Yah doing the job alone sure will make you not script.

Specially if you have no idea how to script.

Either way

Quote:

Dynamic faction system - 0/100
Dynamic House system - 0/100
And Local chat and Local OOC chat are going to be their aswell, as I cant forget about them
admin commands are going to be their aswell as they are needed.

Sadly Carlitos already have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRyder
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree with you! You can always create good GM's if you have idea what you want to do...
Although I never understood why do people judge their scripts by how many commands they have...
I know that your commands are not something like "/kill" or as simple as that, but the system is actually what counts. Commands are here just to connect your system and player.
I understand what your saying, i wasn't judging it on the commands. The only reason i didn't release the script is because it's in dini. It's based in all of bone county. It has all systems (House, Biz, Vehicle, etc).