Nearly done, just a couple more scripts.

Well, after posting endless amounts of requests, my server is nearing its completion.

Going through lots of admin systems I decided to stay with a nice basic one named XtremeAdmin.

I would like to edit XtremeAdmin to disable its Auto Log in feature and instead of a /login command, I would like to use DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT.

Here is the OnPlayerConnect

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid) {
    new string[256],PlayerName[24],file[256]; file = GetPlayerFile(playerid);
    GetPlayerName(playerid,PlayerName,24); if(!dini_Exists(file)) CreateUserConfigFile(playerid);
    for(new i = 0; i < 100; i++) {
        if(strfind(PlayerName,ForbidNames[i],true)!=-1 && Config[ForbidData]) {
            switch(Config[ForbidData]) { case 1: Kick(playerid); case 2: Ban(playerid); }
            return 1;
        }
    }
    if(Config[DisplayServerMessage]) { format(string,sizeof(string),"Server Message: %s",dini_Get("/xadmin/Configuration/Configuration.ini","ServerMessage")); SendClientMessage(playerid,green,string); }
    Variables[playerid][Registered] = GetPlayerFileVar(playerid,"Registered"),
    Variables[playerid][Level] = GetPlayerFileVar(playerid,"Level");
    Variables[playerid][Wired] = GetPlayerFileVar(playerid,"Wired");
    Variables[playerid][Jailed] = GetPlayerFileVar(playerid,"Jailed");
    if(Variables[playerid][Wired]) SetUserInt(playerid,"WiredWarnings",Config[WiredWarnings]);
    if(Variables[playerid][Level] > Config[MaxLevel]) { Variables[playerid][Level] = Config[MaxLevel]; SetUserInt(playerid,"Level",Config[MaxLevel]); }
    if(!Variables[playerid][Registered]) format(string,256,"Welcome, %s. To register an account to this server, type \"/REGISTER <PASSWORD>\".",PlayerName);
    else {
        new tmp[50],tmp2[256]; GetPlayerIp(playerid,tmp,50); tmp2 = dini_Get(file,"IP");
        if(!strcmp(tmp,tmp2,true)) {
            format(string,256,"Welcome back, %s. You have automatically been logged in.",PlayerName);
            Variables[playerid][LoggedIn] = true;
        }
        else {
            format(string,256,"Welcome back, %s. To log back into your account, type \"/LOGIN <PASSWORD>\".",PlayerName);
            Variables[playerid][LoggedIn] = false;
        }
    }
    SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,string);
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_VEHICLES; i++) if(VehicleLockData[i]) SetVehicleParamsForPlayer(i,playerid,false,true);
    if(Config[DisplayConnectMessages]) { format(string,256,"*** %s has joined the server.",PlayerName); for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++) if(IsPlayerConnected(i) && playerid != i) SendClientMessage(i,grey,string); }
    return 1;
}
And here is the command to log in.

pawn Код:
dcmd_login(playerid,params[]) {
    if(!strlen(params)) { SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Syntax Error: \"/LOGIN <PASSWORD>\"."); return 1; }
    new index = 0;
    new Password[256], string[256]; Password = strtok(params,index);
    new PlayerFile[256]; PlayerFile = GetPlayerFile(playerid);
    if(Variables[playerid][Registered] && !Variables[playerid][LoggedIn]) {
        if(udb_hash(Password) == dini_Int(PlayerFile,"Password")) {
            switch(Variables[playerid][Level]) {
                case 0: format(string,sizeof(string),"You have logged into your account. [Status Level: Member]");
                default: format(string,sizeof(string),"You have logged into your account. [Status Level: Administrator Lv. %d]",Variables[playerid][Level]);
            }
            SendClientMessage(playerid,blue,string);
            SetUserInt(playerid,"LoggedIn",1); Variables[playerid][LoggedIn] = true;
            new tmp3[100]; GetPlayerIp(playerid,tmp3,100); SetUserString(playerid,"IP",tmp3);
            OnPlayerLogin(playerid,true);
        } else { OnPlayerLogin(playerid,false); SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Syntax Error: \"/LOGIN <PASSWORD>\"."); }
    } else SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Error: You must be registered to log in; if you have make sure you haven't already logged in.");
    return 1;
}
So I want that command to be gone and a Input Dialog to come up when you connect, and if you press Esc or Cancel it will kick you.

Next script: GPS System

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_colors>
#include <JunkBuster>

#define GPSID 7777

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
        if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/gps", true))
{
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, GPSID, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Global Positioning System", "Creek Airport \nIsland De Monta\nVPI (Virutal Pilots Island)\nCancel GPS", "Select", "Cancel");
        }
    return 1;
    }

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{

if(dialogid == GPSID)
{
    if(listitem == 0)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "GPS Set to: Creek Airport.");
        SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, 2861.4902, 1927.3245, 10.8400, 3.0);

}
    if(listitem == 1)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "GPS Set to: Island De Monta.");
        SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, 3881.1858, -3272.8784, 6.9297, 3.0);
    }
    if(listitem == 2)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "GPS Set to: Virtual Pilots Island.");
        SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, 0, 0, 0, 3.0);
    }
    if(listitem == 3)
    {
        DisablePlayerCheckpoint(playerid);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Global Positioning System deactivated.");
    }
   return 1;
   }
return 0;
}
Probably the best script I ever made, but there is some bugs. If I were to press Esc or Cancel, it works like the Select button, Eh? It was my first time using a dialog to. :S.

Last Script.

I never used something to make a file before, XtremeAdmin for some reason wont save scores/money, Eh? So I decided to make my own script. Now, when a player connects, it makes a new file in the following route, /server/scriptfiles/scoremoney<Playername>, and in that players file, there are two things.

Score=
Money=

And thats it, so when they connect, they can keep there scores and money.

This is hopefully the last post I will need for my server.

But heres to the people who made it in the credits:

Hayden_Bruin - Helping me with small codes
Sascha - For helping me with a Early Wanring System.
blewert - Helping with the Early Warning System and the Score Requirement system
Swat123 - Helping with my aircraft pannel

And to all the other people I missed out.

Anyone?

Its pritty simple to convert this to Dialog but you must learn look around if you cant and look on there thread somone has 9time out of 10 asked the same question as you if you then cant find a answer let us know

Cant find any, :S

Pleease, the log in code is really important.

bump

Last bump, please I beg anyone to help.