Blueberry Bug

I'm new to scripting Pawn. Last night I downloaded zcmd and then this bug occured. Basically I have no errors within the script itself as it compiles fine, however when I join my server no cmds work, the login script doesn't work and I fall underneath blueberry. I was wondering if anyone can explain what causes this problem..
In my server log it says this: [10:39:25] Script[gamemodes/Script.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Just because your script compiles doesn't mean it is right. What did you change before it broke? If a lot you need to remove everything and slowly add things in until you figure out what went wrong.

As for blueberry, that's the exact centre of the world, that's why you spawn there (0, 0, 0).
I understand what you are saying, BUT! im sure can say that this guy don't understand you! he is starter. a noob-scripter

Thanks for such a quick response, also last night it was working fine, but then after adding zcmd and adding a command using zcmd, this happend.
This is the last cmd I added: http://pastebin.com/zfRDLQr2
I've also added the zcmd include and the sscanf include so I honestly can't workout what the problem is.

Are other commands also in ZCMD or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve M.
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you other commands also in ZCMD or not?
I only have the one cmd atm as I didn't want to continue intill this was fixed. I don't have any commands using strcmp or anything else though.

@cs_master, Why are you here? You're clearly not here to help me with my problem, so stop posting rubbish and learn to script for yourself, so you can actually help people who request it.

#include <zcmd> at the top of the script

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim_sima
Посмотреть сообщение
#include <zcmd> at the top of the script
I have.. Anyways, I can't find a solution so I'm just using my backup. Thanks to everyone that tried to help me.

Have you loaded the sscanf plugin, and checked it's loaded?