Looking for a scripter, paying

I made a gamemode, and I need some help with it (Professional People), it is a freeroam server with some features and I will only pay if you will finish the gamemode with me and do what I ask. You can of course continue to script for the community, but I will not pay.
Payment: When server is done, and we'll probably get players, the scripter gets 50 percent of the donations and the else goes to hosting and other stuff. If we'll not get players so soon, I will pay, and I will pay by your work.

If you are interested, PM me.

How can you assure you'll even get donations? I would only work with the payment straight up, not through the players, buddy.

LOL..........dude scripter will only give you his made GM when you will pay him!!!!

And yes what if you get no players on your server....so will you still pay the scripter??

Good luck finding you scripter

I said I will pay.

What they are saying is, someone wouldn't give you the gamemode until their paid. At least any respectable scripter wouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force_
Посмотреть сообщение
I said I will pay.
I know you said you will pay But i think you will NOT

I'm not the one who scams people...

Looking for someone who follows the rules!

I made a forum account expecting to have fun, but instead i found out that there are too many people that don't follow rules!

This is scripting dicussion, not a requesting forum. In fact, there are no such forums. Please read the rules before you post..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force_
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not the one who scams people...
There is no scammer that would say he scams, they always seem innocent. Not to say that you are one. And no scripter is going to script a gamemode, let it run untill it gets players and donations. That normally takes like 9 months - I know this from experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee
Посмотреть сообщение
There is no scammer that would say he scams, they always seem innocent. Not to say that you are one. And no scripter is going to script a gamemode, let it run untill it gets players and donations. That normally takes like 9 months - I know this from experience.
Well thanks there was just willing to write this only