How to convert house pickups to checkpoints (Only be seen if player is near checkpoint)

Look, so I want to convert pickups to checkpoints only for houses. I know I can do that easily. But the problem is how to make them appear only when player is NEAR THE checkpoint..
Well here's my code under OnGameModeInit right now
pawn Код:
//^^OnGameModeInit shitt :P
    for(new h = 0; h < sizeof(HouseInfo); h++)
    {
        if(HouseInfo[h][hOwned] == 0)
        {
            Create3DTextLabel("[Property]",0x00AE00FF,HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]+0.75,20.0,0,1);
            HouseInfo[h][hPickupID]=CreatePickup(1273, 1, HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]);
            pickups++;
        }
        if(HouseInfo[h][hOwned] == 1)
        {
            Create3DTextLabel("[Property]",0x00AE00FF,HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]+0.75,20.0,0,1);
            HouseInfo[h][hPickupID]=CreatePickup(1239, 1, HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]);
            pickups++;
        }
    }
Um well also.. Should I put the checkpoint in OnPlayerUpdate or what..

Same problem. Red checkpoints on house stand porch.

If you're not using incognoto's streamer, you might want to start using it.
It's pretty simple, just replace CreatePickup with CreateDynamicCP:
pawn Код:
for(new h = 0; h < sizeof(HouseInfo); h++)
    {
        if(HouseInfo[h][hOwned] == 0)
        {
        }
        if(HouseInfo[h][hOwned] == 1)
        {
        }
        HouseInfo[h][hPickupID]=CreateDynamicCP(HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez], 2, -1, -1,-1, 10);
        pickups++;
    }
You might want to edit checkpoint's stream distance( last parameter )

Incognoto's streamer(Clicky)

Orale, thank you! But what about that, if i stay at the front porch of the house and checkpoint doesen't dissapear? How i can make that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinestCalis
Посмотреть сообщение
Orale, thank you! But what about that, if i stay at the front porch of the house and checkpoint doesen't dissapear? How i can make that?
What do you mean? Increase/decrease checkpoint's streaming distance?

Nah, right now It's like umm.. if you step on the checkpoint it will dissapear, but how i can make that if you step in that checkpoint, then you can see it. ( if you stand on the checkpoint, then you can see it too. )

Show me your OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint callback.

Here comes me!
Well I made it to appear on house doors But I got the same problem as @FinestCalis..
My code - http://pastebin.com/1NpBMSZL

Remove your OnPlayerEnterDynamicCheckpoint callback and remove OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint Callback. Then try

I cannot remove the OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(default sa-mp one) Because it will get my whole script bugged off.