Is it possible to make a command for example /fire that would create fires that can be put out by fire trucks and fire extinguishers and that would get players and vehicles on fire? I thought that the particles would work, but they have no physical effect just visual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osviux
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it possible to make a command for example /fire that would create fires that can be put out by fire trucks and fire extinguishers and that would get players and vehicles on fire? I thought that the particles would work, but they have no physical effect just visual.
Good observation! The particles just have a visual effect (because they are just particles, like the name already tells you). You need to do this on your own, by checking the players location and reducing his health when he is in the fire. If you want to, you can script your own 'player is on fire'-thing, because the particles wont set players on fire. For that you would need to make another particle and attach it to the player and permanently reducing his health and destroying the object (particle) with a timer later on. I did not work that much with particles yet, but if I'm not wrong, they just work like objects. If you want to set a car on fire, just set the car health to 9 and it will burn (i think). I hope this helped you a little bit, good luck.