CNPC - Why is it forbidden?

Why is CNPC forbidden?
I found it a useful plugin. I now want to use it for my RP servers, but any links on this forum are GONE...
Why? And if it's not forbidden, what is the link?

It violated the SA-MP service agreements. Therefore, it got removed and servers who use it apparently get black listed.

What do you mean "violated the agreements"? I don't really understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robintjeh
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean "violated the agreements"? I don't really understand.
Breaking rules.

.... Yea.. I know that.. but what rules did it break?

CreateNPCPlayer
which made servers have 500/500 players fake NPCS Filling up slots
1 server did it with over 30+ server making it full

I don't think it is forbidden i'm sure kalcor viewed the code and allowed its release. But the author of the plugin said he wasn't updating the code, and it doesn't support 0.3c. Obviously the source code was not released so nobody will be updating it, That may be why its been removed or whatever. While it is possible to fake players with a plugin, you could not do this with cnpc. (i guess it would never have been released for so long if it was possible)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think it is forbidden i'm sure kalcor viewed the code and allowed its release. But the author of the plugin said he wasn't updating the code, and it doesn't support 0.3c. Obviously the source code was not released so nobody will be updating it, That may be why its been removed or whatever. While it is possible to fake players with a plugin, you could not do this with cnpc. (i guess it would never have been released for so long if it was possible)
You sure? I'm pretty sure that's the exact plugin people are using to spoof players.

I'm sure that kalcor looked at the source and allowed its release. I'm not sure if you could spoof players with it... I just thought that kalcor wouldn't give the plugin the nod, if you could spoof players with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong, wrong, very wrong. The Plugin was being used to artificially boost the player count, the Plugin was also removed because of this, and this was all stated by kalcor once.

Please get your facts straight.
Give your head a wobble. I don't need to be right people make mistakes. I read kalcors own post saying the plugin was allowed. If since then it has been banned farenough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sure that kalcor looked at the source and allowed its release. I'm not sure if you could spoof players with it... I just thought that kalcor wouldn't give the plugin the nod, if you could spoof players with it.
I really don't see Kalcor going through every plugins source files. I also been told CNPC is the reason for the spoof players aswell.