Albert William(Needs Friendly Advice)

hello there all i came to ask am new to sa-mp by the way how to make a game tutorial for example when you join certain rRoleplay server after register you goes tutorial and then spawn to play game i would like to know how or where can i learn how t make it thanks you.

come someone please help with this thanks

You f@kkin bumped your created topic after 16 minutes. Anyway download some other gm and learn from that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Williams
Посмотреть сообщение
hello there all i came to ask am new to sa-mp by the way how to make a game tutorial for example when you join certain rRoleplay server after register you goes tutorial and then spawn to play game i would like to know how or where can i learn how t make it thanks you.
Hello!

I learned pawn that way, downloading a game mode and looking at the code, reading tutorials also, but they did not really help me.

I had expierence in programming, so i knew some basics, still it was pretty hard to do basic stuff on PAWN as a beginner.

You need alot of time, and the WILL to learn this language.

It's not that hard / easy as you may think, it takes actually effort.

Try to fix stuff yourself if you ever get problems, that will give you more expierence then just going here and posting it.

Well yea, if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask me.