[HELP]Neon with Tuning system

Hey guys .......i need a good neon system with tuning dialog system...........i have searched a lot but if i use
Neon By [EDT]Quattro
Neons system by [ADC]Aldi96
simpleneon

my server crashes or it shows that neon has been installed and when i set the time to 24:00 in game........no neon glows under my vehicle...........so any one got a good neon system with tuning system...........if dint got the tuning system and any one give me a good neon system.............i have searched in the SAMP forums and also ******d it.........

THANK YOU!

Wow, I see a lot of post of you asking for help with scripts.. Do you even try to fix it yourself?
You must try to be independent!

But uhh, goodluck

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SFA]SpiRRiT
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, I see a lot of post of you asking for help with scripts.. Do you even try to fix it yourself?
You must try to be independent!

But uhh, goodluck
Hey bro.......i try to fix it myself and if i dont get the solution...........i ask you pro guys.......but no asnwer...than what can i do.......i wanna learn pawno but can anyone teach me.........PM me!!!

The neon scripts on these forums I found to be quite bugged, so i made my own. It works perfectly fine. Now I'm in the process of making a tuning garage to modify almost all vehicles, with car components and other objects.

So, the best solution is to write your own. That way it'll work exactly how you want it and if there are any bugs you'll know the cause straight away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Outbreak_
Посмотреть сообщение
The neon scripts on these forums I found to be quite bugged, so i made my own. It works perfectly fine. Now I'm in the process of making a tuning garage to modify almost all vehicles, with car components and other objects.

So, the best solution is to write your own. That way it'll work exactly how you want it and if there are any bugs you'll know the cause straight away.
Ya,......you are right but i am all new about this pawno and cant make suck scripts can u just give me the neon system you made ..........?? if yes thanks man

Use this one, it does work on my server aswell: >>Click me<<

Just make a command that sets the time to "0", and attach the neon under your car & it will glow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley221
Посмотреть сообщение

Just make a command that sets the time to "0", and attach the neon under your car & it will glow
If you choose a weather ID like 10, or 18 ( you can test others yourself) it will show the neons glowing during the daytime too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley221
Посмотреть сообщение

[QUOTE=Simpleneon[/QUOTE]

Nahh...bro itz not working and thanks for the reply..............

Tunning System
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...highlight=tune

Neon System
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...highlight=neon
or
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...highlight=neon

hmm..........you can see i written that the above neon scripts are not working for me .waht can i do.?
any help?