[HELP] Double language script

Hay everyone, I'm new on forum (but I follow it as guest) and I can't find tutorial for Double languages script, i'm from Croatia and I'm making stunt server (editing Fafu's freeroam) and I remove all his dobule language and translate script on Croatian (noob) and now If any one can help me to make dobule language script (translation isn't problem, I will translate it) I will be very happy xD and he will have credit by me in my GM! Thanks a lot

You want the player to choose his language and let the whole server appeal to him in that language? That's easy post the code.

I don't understand you ?? what is that code?

The script you want in two languages

Yes, I have edit Fafu's freeroam, and remove double language, now I want again double language, And In all messages which can be sent to a player etc. to be on his lanugae, I think you understand me, Now, whene player register than he must choose betwen 2 languages, Croatian and english,If he choose English eg. I my mod I have function SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_KRED, "Niste autorizirani za koristenje ove koamnde"); now I wnt If player choose English, if he type admin commands and he is not admin it will send him You are now authorize to use that command, which means Niste autorizirani za koristenje te koamnde, now you understande? If you can make me that I can send you my GM on PM?Thanks

pawn Код:
new language;

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid){
    return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1337, 0, "Language", "Please choose your language", "Croatian", "English");
}

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[]){
    if(dialogid == 1337){
        language = response;
        return 0;
    }
    return 0;
}

/*
    then wen you send a SendClientMessage you do:
    if(language == 0) SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_KRED, "Niste autorizirani za koristenje ove koamnde");
    else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_KRED, "Whatever that text above here meant :)");
*/
I think that is what you need.

I try It but doesnt work, can I send You my GM than if you can make me that? You don't have to translate it I will PLiss?