Why is this happening?

I'm going to keep this simple, this is the code:

pawn Code:
// To show the dialog
            new count[99], cnt;
            for(new i=0; i<MAX_OBJ; i++)
            {
                if(objects[i][creator] == playerid && IsValidDynamicObject(objects[i][object_id])) count[objects[i][grp]]++;
            }
            for(new i=0; i<99; i++)
            {
                if(!count[i]) continue;
                if(!cnt) format(string, sizeof(string), "GROUP %i: %i objects", i, count[i]);
                else format(string, sizeof(string), "%s\nGROUP %i: %i objects", string, i, count[i]);
                cnt++;
                players[playerid][groupfindid][cnt-1] = i; // So I know which group is where in the dialog list
            }
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_OGROUPS, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Your object groups", string, "Select", "Cancel");
pawn Code:
// To handle the dialog response
    if(dialogid == DIALOG_OGROUPS && response)
    {
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%i", players[playerid][groupfindid][listitem]);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, string);
        return dcmd_oglist(playerid, string);
    }
pawn Code:
// The /oglist command

dcmd_oglist(playerid, params[])
{
    SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_SUMO, params);
    if(!pObjects[playerid]) return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "You have no objects.");
    if(!strlen(params)) return ShowSyntax(playerid, "/OGLIST [GROUPID]", "List objects in a certain group.");
    if(strlen(params) > 2) return SendErrorMessage(playerid, ERROR_INVALID_OBJECT_GROUP);
    if(strval(params) < 0) return SendErrorMessage(playerid, ERROR_INVALID_OBJECT_GROUP);
    new ocnt;
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "[[ == Listing objects in group == ]]");
    for(new i=0; i<MAX_OBJ; i++)
    {
        if(objects[i][creator] == playerid && IsValidDynamicObject(objects[i][object_id]) && objects[i][grp] == strval(params))
        {
            ocnt++;
            if(ocnt == 99) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Over 99 objects in this group, no more can be shown in chat.");
            format(string, sizeof(string), "GROUP %i: MSEL %i (MODEL: %i)", strval(params), i, objects[i][modelid]);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_TEAL, string);
        }
    }
    if(!ocnt) SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "No objects in that group.");
    return 1;
}
The problem is, it's listing the objects in the group I select, then it's getting called a second time and lists the objects in group 0. I have commented out the code in the /oglist command and put a sendclientmessage to show the parameters, and it shows one clientmessage with the number of the group I selected. Why then, when I uncomment the code, is it calling it twice the second time with 0 as a parameter?

If I change

return dcmd_oglist(playerid, string);

to

return dcmd_oglist(playerid, "8");

it works fine..

Thanks.