How to delete "Privmsg" Function?

How do I delete the "privmsg" funcation in HillSide RP script

Код:
}

public OnPlayerPrivmsg(playerid, recieverid, text[])
{

Highlight it and press the delete button.
If you want to have PM command in 0.3 series, create a command for it(or download a FS here).

Select it and press delete button?

With "Delete" button on your keyboard?

now I get
Код:
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SCRP\GameModes\Hillside.pwn(2) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SCRP\GameModes\Hillside.pwn(26613) : error 017: undefined symbol "NameTimer"
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\SCRP\GameModes\Hillside.pwn(28026) : warning 225: unreachable code
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

ROFL xDDDDD ) OMG of course using your keyboard wait no ok now no jokes ifrst you have to look on ****** for CompuBase number phone and call them while u talk to an operator ask for permission of DeleteRight to modify a downloaded gamemode xDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjgogo
Посмотреть сообщение
ROFL xDDDDD ) OMG of course using your keyboard wait no ok now no jokes ifrst you have to look on ****** for CompuBase number phone and call them while u talk to an operator ask for permission of DeleteRight to modify a downloaded gamemode xDDDD
OMG a post hunter :O

@others - What I was trying to ask was How do I delete it without getting errors?

ok here's real solution then delete that and look at your top of gamemdoe maybe you have forward OnPlayerPrivmsg you should delete that also

I think you deleted only the heading

pawn Код:
But you have to delete all this

pawn Код:
{
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjgogo
Посмотреть сообщение
ok here's real solution then delete that and look at your top of gamemdoe maybe you have forward OnPlayerPrivmsg you should delete that also
Nope aint their

@Mademan -
Код:
*/
#include <a_samp>
#include <core>
#include <float>
#include <time>
#include <file>
#include <utils>
#include <morphinc>
static gTeam[MAX_PLAYERS];