[Help] READIT

__________________________________________________ _________________

Hello I Would Like To Make My Server Public!

I Have Tryed Port Forwarding____________But It Just Don't Work

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been using HAMACHI soo my friends could join but now i want ALL TO JOIN

__________________________________________________ __________________

Hope someone Can Help Me

Click Me

I've Tryed All

It Still Wont Work I Try'ed to Port Forward It And Check it and stuff

--------------

But it just wont work this sucks

*Does it matter that i have WIFI?*

No, i have a WiFi connection, running all the way through my house, and not 1, but TWO ROUTERS, and yet i can still port forward? What seems to be the problem?

If your router does have a remote management option, if you could PM me your remote management information, i can take a look if you wish? (No, i will not use the data as a malicious act)

Well ok heres what i do to port forward!!

Starting Port:8008
Ending Port:8008
Tpc

lan ip addreas:<Not Telling>

See

i have the same problem i got it online once but its on and off and unreliable i dont get it. i only got it on once so far

We cannot access your LAN IP address anyway, you might aswell show it. Want to know mine?
192.168.1.2 AND 10.0.0.2

You need to ensure that your computer is setup as a static route. Otherwise, the router can change your IP address. What is your computers internal LAN IP address, and what port is your server running on (i assume boob, i mean 8008 )

Ok Well its port forwarded And stuff but now i do samp checker and all that to see if its public

it turns out its on the internet list buttttttttttttt its not online

WTF

and my server is online

with hamachi your server can see just you and users who have worked in your internet connection lan
you cant host your server in Hamahi
your friends can see your server with hamachi ip just their use Hamachi not Difrent.

Thank You.