Saving car coordination

How can I make a command that will save private car coordination into a dini, to respawn the car in the last saving position? (I need a code, no zcmd etc, only default pawno way for commands)

Plzz! I really need this command , if someone give a correct and working command code for this I will hive him 2$.

Can't you just go in-game and get the car you want, drive were you want to save it to.

Type /save [name]
Go to C:\Users\YOUR PC NAME\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP
Then to Savedpositions.txt

For example it will save the code like this.

Код:
AddStaticVehicle(597,-1607.6737,723.7599,12.0591,89.9060,0,1); // SF POLICE CAR 6
Go to your gamemode and copy the code underneath this.
pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
Is this what you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panormitis
Посмотреть сообщение
Plzz! I really need this command , if someone give a correct and working command code for this I will hive him 2$.
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjohn
Посмотреть сообщение
Can't you just go in-game and get the car you want, drive were you want to save it to.

Type /save [name]
Go to C:\Users\YOUR PC NAME\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP
Then to Savedpositions.txt

For example it will save the code like this.

Код:
AddStaticVehicle(597,-1607.6737,723.7599,12.0591,89.9060,0,1); // SF POLICE CAR 6
Go to your gamemode and copy the code underneath this.
pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
Is this what you mean?
I have create some private cars for my players and I want a command, with that command they can park their private car, that's what I mean

So you want them to be able to lock their car?
Or you want it so when they park their car, they can leave the server and it will still be in the same position as they left if when they saved it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjohn
Посмотреть сообщение
So you want them to be able to lock their car?
Or you want it so when they park their car, they can leave the server and it will still be in the same position as they left if when they saved it?
I want when they leave the server their cars will respawn in the last park position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panormitis
Посмотреть сообщение
I want when they leave the server their cars will respawn in the last park position!
Anyone knows?

I think this script has it in, I am not sure if you are allowed to take it from this script but maybe PM him for permission?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ight=raven%27s