Pawno freezes

Why does my pawno freeze with this piece of code
pawn Код:
if (strcmp(cmd, "/ganghelp", true) ==0 )
    {
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,2613,0,"Gang System Help",""lblue"Create a gang: "lyellow"/gang \n"lblue"Invite a player to your gang: "lyellow"/invite <id> \n"lblue"Kick a player from your gang: "lyellow"/kickfromgang <id> \n"lblue"Type "lyellow"/promote <id> "lblue" to promote a player of your gang \nType "lyellow"/demote <id> "lblue" to demote a player of your gang \nShow your gang's stats: "lyellow"/gstats\n"lblue"See available gangs: "lyellow" /gangs\n\t"lgreen"Have fun!","OK"," ");
        return 1;
    }

you have a input line too long though...

you should divide that by multiple dialogs i think... try that

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.

pawn Код:
{
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,2613,0,"Gang System Help",""lblue"Create a gang: "lyellow"/gang \n"lblue"Invite a player to your gang: "lyellow"/invite <id> \
\n"
lblue"Kick a player from your gang: "lyellow"/kickfromgang <id> \n"lblue"Type "lyellow"/promote <id> "lblue" to promote a player of your gang \nType \
"
lyellow"/demote <id> "lblue" to demote a player of your gang \nShow your gang's stats: "lyellow"/gstats\n"lblue"See available gangs: "lyellow" \
/gangs\n\t"
lgreen"Have fun!","OK"," ");
        return 1;
}
Making lines shorter with "\".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
{
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,2613,0,"Gang System Help",""lblue"Create a gang: "lyellow"/gang \n"lblue"Invite a player to your gang: "lyellow"/invite <id> \
\n"
lblue"Kick a player from your gang: "lyellow"/kickfromgang <id> \n"lblue"Type "lyellow"/promote <id> "lblue" to promote a player of your gang \nType \
"
lyellow"/demote <id> "lblue" to demote a player of your gang \nShow your gang's stats: "lyellow"/gstats\n"lblue"See available gangs: "lyellow" \
/gangs\n\t"
lgreen"Have fun!","OK"," ");
        return 1;
}
Making lines shorter with "\".
That won't have any effect apart from make it easier to read.

BTW the code delux posted works fine with my compiler.

EDIT: No it didn't lol. It needs to be formatted.