Is this possible

Hello, Well someone hosted a server on my VPS. Then we started to fight. And i reinstalled the VPS. But he says: If i use his script, he can sue. Is that possible lol?

Reason of fight: He said all the donations would goto me. But then when someone was going to donate, It suddenly wasnt.

He can sue you? Where lol? Just because of one donation?

Well, He said. If i used his script, without his permission. He can sue me lol

Thats such of bullshit. He can sue you for nothing, its more like, you can sue him for lieing about donations.

Well its what he said lol

Nothing to fear he can't sue if you use his script, just see what's "morally" right.

Where does a child obtain counsel to file a law suit over a game?
What lawyer would be stupid enough to take the case?
If find yourself in Judge Judy's court please let us know the time of broadcast. I want to see this!

It is possible. I even know a guy who has a registered trademark server name. He even paid for it, so he has the right to sue everybody who messes even with the servername. But I doubt it is him.

Dude; tell him to go fuck himself, his script isn't that good.

well the script was first made by some guy called foggy. The guy i was fightin with bought it from foggy for 5 dollars . The script was in spanish and he translated it to bad english. I offered him ny scripting help. And he said *no if you touch the script you will be sued* but i see now that it isnt possible right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexzzPro
Посмотреть сообщение
well the script was first made by some guy called foggy. The guy i was fightin with bought it from foggy for 5 dollars . The script was in spanish and he translated it to bad english. I offered him ny scripting help. And he said *no if you touch the script you will be sued* but i see now that it isnt possible right ?
Basically, the creator of this script can't sue you. As someone already said, he doesn't have any evidence that he is the real owner of the script. Sueing you isn't possible. So feel free to use the script...