[Help]Alot bug on my register system.

Bugs:
Actor continued to occur the server:
He put a password it shows the dialogue again and tells him that he did not put a password,
The second time it tells him that he did not put a password to connect to (what does?)
The third time it puts me in the server = [
He put a password which is less than 4 characters or greater than 15 is blocking it, some twice and then it shows him skins, but continues to block ..
I continue with it in the end it writes me "please enter a password to register", "Please enter your password to connect to"
(The second of these sentences I wrote when I test play does not seem any text dialogue and try to register,

Of course he did not seem at the end of the player server = [

Player connects to the server:
I put a standard password, it's my impression + impression you successfully connect to the server I'm connecting.
But do not bring up the dialogue - leave it to me
After I did not put a password to connect to it shows a return to dialogue after me again that a "sign" No quilt password it takes me back.
I convened just say that the character is less than 4 greater than 15.
Same problem as the registry.
Shows me an error message and returns me to the dialogue and some twice and then shows me the messages:
"Please enter your password to register", "Please enter your password to connect to"
Puts me to serve.

Two dialogues (Registration and Logging) I want to block the possibility of concealing the dialogue that they click the right button of the dialogue, or they minimize the game back to the dialogue disappears.

This is a bug, thanks helpers! Now we move to what I made.
Notice that the variable of Online that I turned it ..

Variables:
PHP код:
new Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
//new Online[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
new BBFile[256];
new 
Str[256]; 
Player enters the server:
PHP код:
    GetPlayerName(playerid,Name,24);

format(BBFilesizeof(BBFile), "BikiniBottom/Users/%s.ini",Name);
    if(!
dini_Exists(BBFile))
    {

ShowRegisterDialog

return 0;
    }
    else if(
dini_Exists(BBFile))
    {

ShowLoginDialog

return 0;
    } 
Dialogs:
PHP код:
    if(dialogid == RegisterDialog)
    {
      if(
response == 1)
      {

if(
dini_Exists(BBFile)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,ColorRed,".аъд лбш шщен"); ShowLoginDialog

if(!strlen(inputtext)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,ColorRed,".ма длрсъ сйсоа мдшщод, ара длрс сйсоа"); ShowRegisterDialog

if(strlen(inputtext) < || strlen(inputtext) > 15 ) return SendClientMessage(playerid,ColorRed,"рйъп мдщъощ бсйсод шч бйп дъеейн 4 тг 15"); ShowRegisterDialog
         dini_Create
(BBFile);

dini_Set(BBFile,"Nick",Name);

dini_Set(BBFile,"Password",inputtext);

format(Strsizeof(Str), "%s :щн дощъощ / дрйч щмк деа",Name,dini_Get(BBFile,"Nick")); // User Name / Nick

SendClientMessage(playerid,ColorLightBlue,Str);

format(Strsizeof(Str), "%s :сйсоък дйа",inputtext,dini_Get(BBFile,"Password")); // Password

SendClientMessage(playerid,ColorYellow,Str);

format(Strsizeof(Str), "{FF2400}Bikini{FFDAB9}Bot{FF2400}tom:{FFDAB9} дцишу ерйшщн амйре, бшле божм иеб %s дщзчп",dini_Get(BBFile,"Nick"));

SendClientMessageToAll(ColorBot,Str);

//Online[playerid] == 1;

}
    }

if(
dialogid == LoginDialog)
    {
       if(
response == 1)
       {

if(!
strlen(inputtext)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,ColorRed,".ма длрсъ сйсоа мдъзбшеъ, ара длрс сйсоа"); ShowLoginDialog

if(strlen(inputtext) < || strlen(inputtext) > 15 ) return SendClientMessage(playerid,ColorRed,"! сйсоа бдъзбшеъ озейбъ мдйеъ бйп 4 м 15 ъеййн"); ShowLoginDialog
          GetPlayerName
(playerid,Name,24);

if(!
strcmp(inputtext,dini_Get(BBFile,"Password"),true))
            {

format(Strsizeof(Str), "%s дъзбшъ мщшъ бдцмзд, бшек щебк",dini_Get(BBFile,"Nick"));

SendClientMessage(playerid,ColorLightGreen,Str);

//Online[playerid] == 1;

format(Strsizeof(Str), "! дщзчп дсчсй щмре дъзбш мщшъ %s",dini_Get(BBFile,"Nick"));

SendClientMessageToAll(ColorLightGreen,Str);
            }
            else if (
strcmp(inputtext,dini_Get(BBFile,"Password"),true))
            {

SendClientMessage(playerid,ColorRed,"сйсоа щвейд, рсд щрйъ"); ShowLoginDialog

}
       }
    } 

Defines:

PHP код:
#define ShowRegisterDialog ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,RegisterDialog,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"                                    дшщод мбйчйрй беиен",".бшек дба мбйчйрй беиен, айрк шщен ботшлъ\n\r            :ара длрс сйсоа майоеъ ддшщод","дшщн","бйием");
#define ShowLoginDialog ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,LoginDialog,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"                                    дъзбшеъ мбйчйрй беиен",".бшек дба мбйчйрй беиен, ара дъзбш мщшъ\n\r            :ара длрс сйсоа майоеъ ддъзбшеъ","дъзбш","бйием");
#define RegisterDialog 600
#define LoginDialog 601 
thanks for help