What would you like to see in a RP script?

I want my server to be as unique as it can be, I want to ensure that it wont be another boring RP server with the exact same things as the other.

Please suggest some things that YOU would like to see!

Make it more Real Life than Role Play. If you know what I mean

Sex!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
Make it more Real Life than Role Play. If you know what I mean
I totally agree with you here, I want it to be as unique as possible, I will think about this, cheers buddy.

Yes, but If I was you I'd not give it too much enthusiasm; the competition is a pain, probably getting players is triple harder than scripting it.

However having a balanced economy works; paydays every five hours or more, with no more than 100 bucks. Vehicles at realistic cost.. and such real life features. I'm sick of seeing cheap cars costing 100,000$.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, but If I was you I'd not give it too much enthusiasm; the competition is a pain, probably getting players is triple harder than scripting it.

However having a balanced economy works; paydays every five hours or more, with no more than 100 bucks. Vehicles at realistic cost.. and such real life features. I'm sick of seeing cheap cars costing 100,000$.
I have been thinking about this one for some time wondering how to get it to work, I suppose setting payday every 4 or 5 hours, And the cars I will check through the dealerships now.

Not another EMPTY server in the "Infamous" Internet list. GL, you gonna need it!

I would recommend keeping the payday system at every hour.
As sure, it would be more Realistic for it to be every 5, but People in general love money,
and I don't think they want to play 5 hours, just to get paid a couple hundred dollars(Assuming they have a job).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Посмотреть сообщение
I would recommend keeping the payday system at every hour.
As sure, it would be more Realistic for it to be every 5, but People in general love money,
and I don't think they want to play 5 hours, just to get paid a couple hundred dollars(Assuming they have a job).
Yes, but by lowering salary then the prices are lowered too. I am tired of Savannas costing 160,000 while In Real Life you could buy some badass sports car (and not an old Impala).. I just gave my opinnion :P

You need to include some more "role play" features. Commands such as /trace (/track) are very stupid. In real life you have to find people yourself and not by going to your computer and punching in something.