0.3c car things

Iw added things like bonnet, lights and others in script but this is a problem, i should do like this >

"Now this will not work if you don't put this after OnGameModeInit:
Код:
public OnGameModeInit(...)
{
     ManualVehicleEngineAndLights();
     return 1;
}
ManualVehicleEngineAndLights() needs to be placed before player connecting.This will set all the vehicles to manual engine/lights/doors start/lock.

And when i add that i get this:

C:\Users\Blabla\Desktop\GF\gamemodes\BlaRP.pwn(685 9) : error 017: undefined symbol "ManualVehicleEngineAndLights

Help? Can anyone make that part of script for that? Just where to add that and what to do to fix that error?

You probably don't have the 0.3c server package, or the right includes.
If you are sure you do, open pawno.exe and then open the .pwn file from within pawno.

Because .pwn files will always open with the last used pawno.exe, so if you have been using an older package lately or been looking at older script, and used pawno.exe from within an older server package, your new script will open from there.

I have 0.3c pawno

Yes, but make sure you're opening with that pawno. Open pawno.exe, Cick Open and choose your .pwn file.
Now try to compile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, but make sure you're opening with that pawno. Open pawno.exe, Cick Open and choose your .pwn file.
Now try to compile.
Lol, i know how to open pawno and script, i have problem/error with script because its not defined:

Код:
C:\Users\Blabla\Desktop\GF\gamemodes\BlaRP.pwn(685 9) : error 017: undefined symbol "ManualVehicleEngineAndLights
But if i add "new ManualVehicleEngineAndLights" then appears 2 errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexserghy
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, i know how to open pawno and script, i have problem/error with script because its not defined:

Код:
But if i add "new ManualVehicleEngineAndLights" then appears 2 errors
It is not defined because you're missing/using the wrong includes.
It is defined as a native in the correct (0.3c) includes.