Stolen GameMode.

I would like to contact SAMP and tell them about a Stolen GameMode, which is made by me and is using by another server (I don't know how they managed to steal it). How can I contact SAMP by this?

You are not going to be helped.

you have to show us proof that the gamemode is yours

I can proof it, but where can I post a report about it?

Nor SA-MP Dev or you can do anything about It, the only thing SA-MP's staff can do is to
remove a topic if it's released here.

I guess Kalcor could ban the server from the masterlist, if he wanted, but nothing more I guess.
It is not an issue SA-MP has any responsibility in, or something they have to deal with.

Any way that SAMP can see where the host of the server is? Because most of the Hosts claim that if the GameMode is stolen it can be removed as a host, or atleast to be warned to get it removed. TOS.

No, unless the IP is very common for one specific host, then you could assume what host It is, and ask the host.
But the SA-MP team don't have control over hosting companies.

They can't barely do nothing more then you can about It.

If you have proofs the server can be removed from masterlist and monitor.sacnr.com, but it can't be taken down unless host has some policy about script stealing

Your script has been probably given away by your co-scripter or re-maken from scratch, that's a possibility too.
It's impossible to steal a script without you giving away or a friend or the host doing it.

And SA-MP Dev. won't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
Your script has been probably given away by your co-scripter or re-maken from scratch, that's a possibility too.
It's impossible to steal a script without you giving away or a friend or the host doing it.

And SA-MP Dev. won't care.
No, you're wrong. The internet is much bigger than just a type of encrypted place where your file harmlessly sites.

And as a note, try to find out the server's host. I remember KingJ removed a server who was using a stolen gamemode. However, go to them with complete and accurate proof that it is yours and someone else is using it.