Help? Script don't compile

This is not my gamemode, is edited.

What are the errors....and were do they occur? Alot of people aren't willing to look through an entire script...

pawn Код:
C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DI06.046\larp.pwn(452) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"
Is this it?

If it is, you need the file utils. When you download utils, place it in pawno/includes.

Try again.

you dont need to look on the entire script.
Just download it, open the gamemode in pawno and compile. You will see the error lines.
All of them are about RussianMafia. RussianMafia = Signatra
I changed Signatra name, THATS ALL.
And credits of course.
But no error at credits, jsut at RussianMafia

C:\Users\Gabi\Desktop\BlacK RolePlay 0.3C\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5131) : error 017: undefined symbol "RussianMafiacar"
C:\Users\Gabi\Desktop\BlacK RolePlay 0.3C\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5131) : error 036: empty statement
C:\Users\Gabi\Desktop\BlacK RolePlay 0.3C\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5131) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
C:\Users\Gabi\Desktop\BlacK RolePlay 0.3C\gamemodes\larp.pwn(5131) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

this is the error

Press CTRL + F and type russianmafiacar, when you go down to that error line replace the error lines with small letters

Current script you have

pawn Код:
public IsAGangCar2(carid)
{
    for(new i = 0; i < sizeof(RussianMafiacar); i++)
    {
        if(carid == RussianMafiacar[i]) return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}
Change it to

pawn Код:
public IsAGangCar2(carid)
{
    for(new i = 0; i < sizeof(russianmafiacar); i++)
    {
        if(carid == russianmafiacar[i]) return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}
Change the RussianMafiaCar to small letters, and do it with the other errors that occurs after you fixed those