[FilterScript] Sgt's Driving License

Hi guys!
The "Sgt's Driving License" is a filterscript made for scripters and server owners. It might be usefull for roleplay and reallife servers, however can be used by everyone.

I have no clue whether you need it or not, however I've been asked to create such a script for someone and thought why not make another version for everyone.

When you are using this filterscript there will appear an "information" icon in the SF Driving School interior. If you enter the icon and don't have a driving license yet, you can start your driving test.
After entering a checkpoint a car will appear, in which you have to do the test.
Checkpoints will lead you through SF and finally back to the driving school.
If you have less than or exactly 2 percent damage of the health that your car had when you entered it, you've passed the test and will get your driving license.

When entering a vehicle without a driving license, you will be removed automatically and a message will appear.
(There is no license needed for bicycles, scooters and airplanes)

To make the script available for all kinds of servers (whether no db, file db or mysql db) I created a new folder where the files will be saved independently of the userfiles (please remember to copy the folder in the scripfiles directory, too).

As I don't know how you would like it, I didn't add any money amount for the license, however you can easily add it on your own:

pawn Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
    if(dialogid == 137)
    {
        if(response)
        {
            PlayerData[playerid][Step] = 1;
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Walk out onto the car park and go into the checkpoint.");
            SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, -2028.2227,-91.8504,33.3203, 2.00);
                        new x = 123456789         //this and the next line are not in the script. Paste it if you want the license to cost some money (change the x to the amount you wish
                        GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -x);
        }
    }
        return 1;
}
P.S.: This is my first released script, so I hope you like it

Change Log:
v0.6: First released version
v0.7: Major bug fixes of 0.7 (==> damage calculation)

God one man thanks

make it dynamic. BTW nice work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medal Of Honor team
Посмотреть сообщение
make it dynamic. BTW nice work!
will do so in the next version maybe

Good job!

nice! but you should make an speed limit for it

anyway this is awsome!!!!

I've now fixed a "vehicle damage" bug, which occured in the 0.6 version...
Now there shouldn't be any more bugs in it (if there are, please inform me)...

Currently also working on a speed limit for it

good job plz make dynamic because not everyone uses SF

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Under Construction\gamemodes\new.pwn(577) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerData"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Under Construction\gamemodes\new.pwn(577) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Under Construction\gamemodes\new.pwn(577) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Under Construction\gamemodes\new.pwn(577) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Under Construction\gamemodes\new.pwn(577) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

How to fix this errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by [eLg]OneOfAKind
Посмотреть сообщение
How to fix this errors
It looks as if you are trying to implement my script into your gamemode or another script and forgot to copy the "enum PData
{
}
new PlayerData....."
part of my original script.

So search these lines on the top of my script and add them to your gamemode or whereever you are trying to implement it into
(and don't forget about the credits^^)