What is wrong with this im stumped?

main()
{
print("bla bla blah");
}

then after that i get this error
expected token "}" but found "identifyer"

so i cant see anthing wrong with this and pawno does i have all incudes it just started to do it after i linked the ircto the GM if i /* the irc out it still doesnt compile though

There is no fault in the script that you gave. It might be a problem in the include or you have invented this error

hmm i just read your message and i though there wasnt n ive replaced includes with no hope i still get this error

(2313) : error 001: expected token: "}", but found "-identifier-"
here this is straight from the script n the line is where it says Main

Just at this,

Код:
main()
{
	print("\n----------------------------------");
	print("          Your server name          ");
	print("----------------------------------\n");
}

thats what i have but it dosnt work i have 3 updates waiting to go on but it wont work because of that stupid surreal error imma try to find a differnt pawno prgram and see if it compile can you suggest any?

Sometimes } is missing BUT it's not there, instead the PAWNO compiler can't detect it and say randomly the last line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
Sometimes } is missing BUT it's not there, instead the PAWNO compiler can't detect it and say randomly the last line.
but it is there there are thousands of lines in the script this isnt the last one i cant compile and there is no way i can compile the pawno ive replaced everything from the pawno folder redownloaaded it all even the pawno off the samp site im just stuck :S ive copyed and pasted it from the new.pwn and that gives the same error its like wtf if i put #endif there it makes no differnce same errors occur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
If it's complaining about the line with "main" on that means the error was BEFORE then. The code before main needs to end with a }, but there isn't one, however the compiler doesn't know there isn't one until it finds something other than } (i.e. "main"). Post the (neatly indented) code from BEFORE main here.
right thanks i never knew that now i know i tryed to fix that my self and i only had 2 }} and i was ment to have 3 thanks for your help and youve helped me learn somthin new