Detect keys in OnPlayerRequestClass?

Is it at all possible to detect keys in OnPlayerRequestClass? Or is there a workaround for it avaiable? I had no idea keys don't get detected in the callback until just now Made some textdraws and wont realy be able to use them now.

I think it's a SA-MP bugs, however, what are trying to achieve ? There can be other ways to make it.

For example, if you want to set a textdraw string based on the classid, just use .....
pawn Код:
if (classid == classid) { //
You get me?

But saying what you want to do may be helpful too

Well thats not realy what i want, i want to be able to update the textdraw depending on buttons pressed to give different weps ect. But still what i want to do is irrelevent to the question asked.

Oh, you can make something similar, by setting player cameras and positions but the player has to be spawned. Spawn him aislated (random virtual world) helps too.

However, you need to make normal class for each team (example: Team Blue, Team Red), and when they spawn they select the guns AFTER spawning, not while choosing team, I think that's not possible because arrow keys aren't detected.

EDIT: Done it with OnPlayerText not what i wanted but it'll do.