SA-MP Startup

Hi...

When I open SA-MP (Not server list or anything), theres two flashes, r symbol..the intro thing then says start game>load game> in beginning if i do taht it crashes. Havnt played since 0.3b I think it was.. Or 0.2b lol

I reinstalled both MANY times in diffrent combos (Both at once.. sa-mp then gta..ect) I emtied folders and put backups in too(In all) but nothing. Stays the same

I DID have Dejv's Aenema 2 map but deleted and stuffz..But still

No mods..or hacks

BUT I remember trying to install a taxi-boost plugin in 0.3b and it crashing..then it didnt work for a while then pressed join game under Xfire and that working. Not this time

Has ANYONE had this same problem before?

Thanks,
Nubie

What version of gta sa do you have, sounds like you may need to apply the downgrade patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedarr
Посмотреть сообщение
What version of gta sa do you have, sounds like you may need to apply the downgrade patch
Same one i used back then lol..But I can try. would i loose my data in sp? Cause I stunt alot in SP an dont wanna lose my skin for videos haha..Oh well i can make note on places. Please link downgrade

It may delete your stuff, I cant remember but if you wanna risk it then here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=41141

trying..editing post after

EDIT: Servers not responding..all
EDIT2: Nevermind lol