Need Help With Player Name.

Hello, Im alex, I need you guys to help me with the GetPlayerName (%s) I have this script that is a bot, So when I type /banbot it'll say [Name Of Admin (%s)] Has Banned Jeremy (Reason: Becoming noob)

Code:

Код:
if (strcmp(cmdtext, "/banbot", true) == 0)
    {
		if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
		{
            SendClientMessage(playerid,0xff0000ff, "----------------------------------");
	        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "Banning the bot simulation successful, If the bot still talking unloadhim with the rcon.");
	        SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_RED,"Administrator has banned Jeremy (Reason: TEST)");
	        SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREY, "Jeremy has left the server (Kicked).");
	        return 1;
		}
		else
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_YELLOW,"You are not [AU] Member");
			return 1;
		}
    }

return 0;
}

you can use this to get a players name easily
pawn Код:
stock GetName(playerid)
{
    new pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pName, sizeof(pName));
    return pName;
}
also when you want to display somebodys name in a clientmessage you will need to format it
pawn Код:
new string[70];
format(string,sizeof(string),"%s has been kicked", GetName(playerid)); //GetName(playerid) will get the name of the player who used the commands, you will need to define something which gets the other users name.
SendClientMessageToAll(color,string);
Whenever you wish to get a players name you can use GetName(playerid); you can change playerid to something eles if you wish to get the name of another player.

Can you plese send me my code with this thing added?

Plese?