Changing Max vehicles Speed on sa-mp!

Hello guys, i want to make my server a litle better so i want to change max vehicles speed of some vehicles to either!

Any idea about how to do it? I want for EXAMPLE put an nebula getting 200 kmp
If this is Tooglable with a cmd is better too!

Thanks in advance!

I think that's not possible, or it is, but you'll have to edit some things that are client based. ( players on your server won't be able to see it, or will see it as a lagg)
Or use SetVehicleVelocity()

Only thing that comes to my mind is this: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=179089

i think i have seen something like that around the filterscript section but i'm not completely sure

Hum, the one you showed me is cool but can't put the cars going faster then they are! Only lower!

@ ricardo178

Why not just loop through MAX_PLAYERS, checking if there in a vehicle id, you wish to make faster, Then simply check when there in the fast vehicle/s, also checking buttons pressed, if there pressing forward, Move there position (Using the GetPosInFrontOfPlayer stock on samp wiki) forward how far you want then to go, making a 1 second timer to do so will move it w/e u state every 1 second and so on. I CBF doing the math, but speed is calculated with distance. Note samp uses Metric mesurements.

If you dont understand that, may god have mercy on your soul.