Small problem with the script

Код:
new EngineStatus[MAX_PLAYERS], LightsStatus[MAX_PLAYERS], AlarmStatus[MAX_PLAYERS], DoorsStatus[MAX_PLAYERS], BonnetStatus[MAX_PLAYERS], BootStatus[MAX_PLAYERS], ObjectiveStatus[MAX_PLAYERS];

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    ManualVehicleEngineAndLights();
	AddPlayerClass(0, 1958.3783, 1343.1572, 15.3746, 269.1425, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
	return 1;
}

CMD:car(playerid, params[])
{
	new engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective,veh; veh = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
	if(strcmp(params, "Engine", true) == 0)
	{
		if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
		{
	 		if(veh != INVALID_VEHICLE_ID)
			{
				if(VehicleInfo[playerid][Engine] == 0)
				{
					GetVehicleParamsEx(veh,engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
					SetVehicleParamsEx(veh,VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
					VehicleInfo[playerid][Engine] = 1;
					SendClientMessage(playerid, MSGCOMM_COLOR, "You've turned the vehicle's engine on!");
				}
				else if(VehicleInfo[playerid][Engine] == 1)
				{
					GetVehicleParamsEx(veh,engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
					SetVehicleParamsEx(veh,VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
					VehicleInfo[playerid][Engine] = 0;
					SendClientMessage(playerid, MSGCOMM_COLOR, "You've turned the vehicle's engine off!");
				}
			}
		}
		else {
		SendClientMessage(playerid, MSGFAIL_COLOR, "You are not in a vehicle!");
		}
	}
I have this vehicle control system but when i do /car engine in one car it turns the engine on! But when i go into another and and do /car engine it says engine is turned off, So i am needed to do /car engine 2 times to start the engine why is this happening it is so annoying how to amend it?

This is because for some obscure reason you are using the playerid to store the vehicle variables, rather than the vehicleid.

Use this:
pawn Код:
VehicleInfo[GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)]
Etc.