Connection Issues with Client

I've recently been having some problems with my line and broadband (which we're still working on ), and as part of the troubleshooting process we decided to bite the bullet and invest in a brand new router (Billion BiPac 7800N). Now don't get the wrong idea, this is a brilliant router, and although we still experience disconnections and loss of sync to our exchange, it still manages to hold on better than our previous routers.

Since upgrading to this new router, I've been having a few problems connecting to SA-MP servers. I click the green arrow button, as you would, to connect to the server. The client loads and I see the normal "Connecting to [IP Address]...". But after a few seconds, I'm presented with the irratating "You are banned from this server." It's as if the connection is timing out, but instead the client claims I am banned from that particular server (which is false, since I can usually connect after a few attempts).

Please note that these issues occur regardless of what server I'm attempting to connect to, and I can ping these servers from the server browser. I have also forwarded these ports to try and resolve this issue, but no luck.

Heres some screenshots:
/imageshack/g/clientingame.png/

A strange thing to note is that when I click on the "internet" or "hosted" tab, only few of the servers show what my current ping is while others show the ping as " - ". Also, when in-game, I originally see the "Server didn't respond..." but then the banned message appears.

Any advice would be appreciated, especially if you own a Billion router yourself

Many Thanks
Kieren

Hate to bump this, but I'm still experiencing these issues, and it wouldn't make sense to make a whole new thread about this.

The only thing I've been able to do recently is update my router Firmware, but the problems still exist.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks
- Kie

Again, hate to bump this up but I'm still experiencing these issues.

This only happens with SA-MP.